Monday, April 23, 2012

BABY BLOCKBUSTER! GOOD IDEA OR NOT??? :s


I wasn’t always a baby wanting crazy hormone loving chick. Anyone who has known me a long time or even in the first few hours knows that I am a diva through and through! I love me and I love talking about me! I’ve been with my DH for about 7 years and we’ve been through a lot of different stages since we met each other when I was still a young selfish diva at the age of 19. Back then if you even mentioned having a child I would scoff at you and say I am never having a screaming sack of organs hanging off my saggy tit! You would never catch me ooo’ing and ahhh’ing over the cute little booties or one zees in the baby section at your local Wally world.

I recall a day I went for coffee with a DF and was hung over from the night before of drinking and debauchery. We somehow got talking about babies and families and I said “they should open up a baby blockbuster! For ppl who like babies but don’t really want to handle the icky poopie diaper! You can take a baby out enjoy the cute little face and enjoy the baby bum (that sounds a little pedophiley but anyone who’s seen a baby bum just knows what I mean). And then when the kid starts to annoy you, you can bring it back in and go home happy and fulfilled!!! If you kept the kid past your return date you got charged a fee and everyone was happy!! No one would ever need babysitters again just   use Baby Blockbuster a new baby brought in every other day!!!

 The New releases would be along the wall and the 3 years olds and terrible 2’s would be in a bin by the checkout. As for those expensive snacks by the till there would be super expensive baby wipes and bottles that are pre warmed for your convenience. I’m telling you this is a great idea!  No?

Ok well fast-forward to the present and I still really really want a baby bum of my own to pat (again really leaning on the pedophile side a little heavy :S ). I’m 5 days late and have taken out a 2nd mortgage to pay for all the HPT (home prego tests) that I’ve pee’d on and it’s frustrating BFN! WTH! I’m starting to think I need to send a search party in after it. This is the first time in 5 months that I’ve been off schedule and I was kinda hoping it would be for the BFP reason… Patiently waiting *taps foot impatiently looking at an imaginary watch on my arm.
MICHELLE DUGGAR OF 19 KIDS AND COUNTING THAT'S ONE FERTILE BIOTCH!!!
SHARE ONE WOULD YA!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You officially crack me up.

    What a great idea. I doubt there would be many late charges ; )

    I think everyone with a newborn should be issued a keen teenager and a baby obsessed old woman. The world would be a better place.

    Fingers crossed for a PHPT (positive home pregnancy test). Like what I did there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I am so excited to have you as a follower! I just love your blog! I don't see a follow button :( how do I follow you!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay thanks you guys! it should be up at the top left corner.. let me know if it's missing I've been having trouble with the HTML stuff!!! New tech in training LORD help me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now following and your pretty hilarious! lol

    ReplyDelete