Saturday, April 21, 2012

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BABY MAKING FORUM SITES


After realizing what kind of crap I had been dealt with having PCOS and all I decided to join a bunch of FB PCOS sites. They were ok I mean most of them were just all about posting positive photos and the oh so famous kitten hanging poster that says “hang in there.” To be honest that irritated me I very much an information overload type person so when I’m interested in something I want to read as much as I can about it.






        I was talking to a DF (dear friend) about her pregnancy and she suggested a site called baby centre and I found a Canadian site.. I quickly joined and started reading up on posts and learned the lingo. It’s pretty funny that if you don’t know an abbreviation all you have to do is google it and voila your answer ! for example POAS you will never guess what it means … I giggled  when I found out ( Pee On A Stick).. Wow Jersey Shore has really influenced the way we talk or maybe it’s just our generation with the texting and short forms of EVERYTHING! I thought DH meant Dumb Husband for a while and when I found out what BFP and BFN meant I truly felt like one of them!
I post lots of good questions or just rant about my crappy day and I love to read all of the posts that other women put. I learn a lot about IVF and different types of PG tests which ones are the best (visit www.peeonastick.com  to find out). I love to read about other women’s success stories and my secret guilty pleasure is imagining the day I will get to put on of those “GUESS what” or “Finally a BFP!” post on the forum. Consider this my shout out to all you fabulous ladies keep DTD and BD’ing till ur stuff falls off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment